Monday, November 5, 2007

Richmond

The city where I have lived for most of my life. Richmond is a very unhealthy place for me. I feel as if im being choked everyday, and there is no way to make myself feel free. Imagine you have been tied to the back of a car and your face is grinding against the pavement as the car is going full speed. This is exactly how I feel almost everyday. Suffering, community service, and working are what my days consisted of until recent. Now I'm just suffering and doing community service, because I can't work due to my wonderful injury. There is no shelter when the rain comes, and this is something I have come to realize. When will this downpour end? I wish I could say, cause it hasn't stopped in years.. If there is a god why does he put people through so much suffering? There is no such thing as a glory day, and no lie bigger than a happy ending. This city is destroying all my dreams, and bringing down all my high hopes.

No comments: